Hours & Rates
*Closed for the Season.
- Monday - Sunday:
- Session 1: 12:00-2:00pm
- Session 2: 2:30-4:30pm
- Session 3: 5:00-7:00pm
- Pre-Registration is required. Register Online or by calling River Springs at 507-774-7370
- Everyone pays – under age 2 is not free at this time.
- 100 registrations per session, $5.50 per person.
A 10 person minimum is required for open swim sessions. If a minimum of 10 people are not registered, we will be closed for that session and issue full refunds for anyone that was registered. Refunds will be credited back to the credit card that was used to register.
Season Passes - Not Available for the 2020 Season.
- Lap Swim
- Open Swim
- Tiny Tot Time
- Water Aerobics
- Water Walking
Season passes cannot be used for programing that requires registration. An identification (ID) card will be issued to each person to present each time they enter. If you lose your ID card, there is a $2 replacement fee. Season Passes are non-transferable.
- Individual Season Pass: $85.00
- Family Season Pass: Includes 3 people - $180 ($20 for each additional person)
Family Season Pass Requirements
- A household consisting of up to 2 adults (parents or legal guardians only) and their dependent children.
- Family members must all live in the same household.
- Only those individuals in the immediate family can be included on the family season pass.
- Dependents include children 22 years old and under if, they are a full time student in college; otherwise, an individual season pass is required. (College ID will be needed for proof of enrollment.)
A great gift for any occasion, pass books can be purchased at the Parks and Recreation office until the water park opens. After that they are available both locations. Pass book prices are:
- 10 Passes for $65
- 30 Passes for $165