Cancellations & Closings
City Hall, including the Park & Rec Office, is closed until further notice. Park and Rec staff are working, if you need assistance, please call the Park & Rec Office at 507-444-4321.
View the status of the following activities
Thursday, June 4 - 7:00 AM
- Parks, playgrounds and trails are open.
- Youth Summer Registration will begin June 4th for Private Swimming Lessons, camps and track
- Adult Activities:
- OMS Morning Lap Swim Cancelled until further notice.
- Summer Softball has been postponed until further notice.
- Youth Activities:
- T-Ball and Mini Sluggers are cancelled.
- Little League has been postponed to start June 8th - please see email for details of revised program.
- Lacrosse has been postponed to start June 15- please see e-mail for details of revised program
- Mini Crush and Jr. Crush has a revised schedule- please see e-mail for details of revised program.
- Youth Golf Lessons cancelled
- Spring Swimming Lessons cancelled.
- Spring Soccer cancelled.
- All Therapeutic Recreation programming is suspended until July 6
- West Hills Social Commons (formerly SeniorPlace): Closed until further notice.
- Therapeutic Recreation Activities: All programming is suspended until further notice.
- West Hills Tennis and Fitness Center: Closed until further notice.
- Brooktree Golf Course: Please use contractor’s website & Facebook page:
- Lake Kohlmier Beach: Opening June 4th.
- River Springs Water Park: Closed until further notice. Decisions have not been made on the 2020 season.
- Archery Park: Open for the season.