The Owatonna Park and Recreation Department in cooperation with the Owatonna Slow Pitch Softball Association offers organized leagues in Men’s and Co-Rec softball.
- Registration materials are available at the Parks and Recreation Office and online.
- Individuals wishing to find a team should call 507-444-4321 to be put on a list.
- Team registration deadline is Tuesday, August 25 at 4:30pm - Extended Date!
- Season start date is TBD, middle September (Due to COVID-19 and delay of Summer, Fall will start after summer season concludes).
- Player fees are due before you play your first game.
- Five-week season with double headers (no playoffs).
- Games played at Fairgrounds Softball Complex.
- Team Fee: $160
- Nights of Play:
- Men’s 1/2 - Wednesdays
- Men’s 3/4 - Mondays and some Thursdays,
- Men’s 5/6 - Thursdays
- Team Fee: $160
- Night of Play: Tuesday
- The unique rules governing Co-Rec Softball help the sport remain recreational. Co-Rec plays 14 games. The bottom league is recreational, and teams can play games with as many women as they want.
Team Entry Fees
Entry Fees are due on or before Thursday, August 20. Please pay at the Parks and Recreation Office, checks are payable to Owatonna Parks and Recreation.
Player fees are due before the second week of play. Checks are payable to Owatonna Parks & Recreation. All fees include tax and a Softball Association fee for field improvements. ($10 for co-rec and $15 for men).
- Men’s League $24 for Owatonna and Steele County residents/non residents
- Co-Rec League $24 for Owatonna and Steele County residents/non residents
If you are interested in umpiring, call the Park and Recreation Office at 507-444-4321 for more details. A clinic to discuss local rules, expectations, and to hand out assignments and schedules will be held in April.
Schedules & Standings
View schedules and standings for adult sports leagues.